Kaitaia Connect Calendar
GET YOUR EVENT LISTED
This Kaitaia Connect events calendar is open to all public events in the wider Te Hiku area.
To have your event listed, please send the following information by email to Denise Piper, email@example.com, at Kaitaia Community House. (Please be aware that she works only part-time.)
- Event name
- Brief description
- Date and time
- Contact details (including link to tickets if there is one)
- Category (choose from Community; Arts & entertainment; Sports &
recreation; Workshops, Conferences & classes)
- Picture (optional).
- For weekly events, lessons or on-going training, the first day only may be listed.
- For local weekly sporting competitions, only semi-finals and finals can be listed and only if they are open to the public.
- Events must be open to the public. No private garage sale or house parties.
- Events must be in the wider Te Hiku area - from north of the Hokianga Harbour, across to Doubtless Bay and up to
Cape Reinga - unless someone is organising specific transport from Te Hiku.
- No events of an illegal nature.
Proudly supported by Kaitaia Community House, Kaitaia Connect and members of the Te Hiku community.